View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:48 AM   #112
Godzilla2000
Empathically Inclined

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 5

All in good jest, it looks like Tom and Zach were having a contest to see who could wear the goofiest looking casual wear in these images. But seriously if Tom had a Fandral beard I'd have a hard time telling the two apart. >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwoman5757 View Post
all this whine and no cheese? for shame
Cheese! For Everybody!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
All I am saying is that they would have to come up with a hell of an explanation for why in Thor 1 Thor is "First born" and then in Thor 2 this guy shows up. I just find it hard to accept that Odin would not know he has an older son, perhaps he was completely disowned, and so Odin no longer calling him his "first born" but I feel like that's really a bit of a stretch. Although Odin did seem rather choked up up when he delivers that line "My first born"... hm.
How about Tyr being the son of Frigga by another father who's not Odin? It wouldn't shock me that if given that origin that Odin would adopt him as his own. He did after all adopt Loki, the son of a bitter enemy.

- Why is so much anger, possessiveness and jealousy unfairly attached to me like a herculean burden akin to Atlas holding up the world for all eternity or Sisyphus rolling a boulder futilely up a mountain?

- Keep riding that crazy train.

- It's others that are the problem in a case of addictions. The loved one must be separated from these influences and have positive, nonaddicted, good influences implanted in their lives.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 10-16-2012 at 08:19 AM.