View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #122
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 5

Tyr, Odin, Thor and Loki meeting in the throne room on Asgard.

Odin: No Tyr, I am afraid you cannot be king. Thor shall be king.

Tyr: but I was your first born! Look at me, I am clearly older than blondie over there!

Thor: wait? What? You said I was firstborn! In front of everybody at the coronation!

Loki: tsst! yeah really, who the hell is this guy?

Odin: *sighs* Tyr is my firstborn son but he betrayed me and so I cast him out and completely disowned him.

Tyr smiles and nods in agreement at the brothers. Thor and Loki stand in stunned silence for a moment.

Loki: (dripping with sarcasm) Yes, well A + parenting on your part, once again Father!

Odin: AAAAARGH! (this silences Loki) You shut up or I'll have someone sew your lips shut!

edit: just thought of something else, that bit when they are children and Odin says "you were both born to be kings" would seem very VERY out of place if Odin has an older son who he may still have hope of redemption for so he could be king down the road. And I still feel like the All Father would know if he had another son, it wouldnt be a surprise. (a sort of soap opera inspired cheesy surprise at that.)

Last edited by elizah72; 10-16-2012 at 11:16 AM.