View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #47
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Default Re: Do you think the Red Skull will return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
I'm confused what else Weaving wanted to do with the character that he didn't get to do.

Kind of like how much Mickey Rourke was mouthing off about Iron Man 2 considering his career was brought back from the brink of extinction many times over. He should be more grateful for these opportunities.
Iron Man 2 didn't revive Rourke's career.

Mickey had an issue with how Marvel Studios handled his character in post-production, and judging from what was presented, he had every right to be critical. Whiplash was a very lackluster villain.

So, for Weaving leaving the Captain America franchise, it's not surprising. The writing for character was bland and shallow. It was quite uninspiring. Hugo did the best he could for the role but he was limited.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline   Reply With Quote