View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #449
Rdmaul
I Break Backs!

Default Re: The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast7 View Post
Rdmaul if it is your vest , how do they run in sizing ? Like is the vest adjustable To fit a few different sizes ?
Thanks for your help
Its a adjustable to a point BUT if it wasnt made for you it wont fit as well as it should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPARNOVAX View Post
Looks great man.

Thanks for the info.

I gave measurements and the guy just did his magic.

But the ratio sizing is actually not proper because the actual vest's pads are a bit smaller and the shoulder straps should be narrower. Ryan's vest is 90% spot on. The SiQ vest has better accuracy in measurement AFAIK but it will run you a lot of money to get it done.
I would have to disagree actually, the pads on the SIQ vest are generic to every model that is made. The only difference is the sizing of the vest. As for the SIQ vest its beautiful BUT insanely expensive and will drop in price eventually when the need for them dies down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast7 View Post
I'm just trying to see if the vest would fit . He said his chest is a size 38 the guy selling the vest and mine is a 44 . Just seeing if it fits before I bid on it .
Thanks for your response & help
Your going to have a really hard time getting into the vest thats for sure. I had mine made before I started my Gym routine at 44 inch chest and I am a 45.5 now and its harder for me to get in BUT mine has been stretched and worn a bunch.

Rdmaul is offline   Reply With Quote