View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:34 PM   #10
cleverusername8
Or something like that

Default Re: So Ms. Marvel and Falcon are definitely in? Oh and what about Ant Man?

Yeah I definitely wouldn't say that it's impossible for Ant Man to appear in Avengers 2. It's actually really likely that there will be some kind of cameo or at the least a nod towards Ant Man's existence.

If Falcon really has been confirmed for Cap 2, then it is safe to say that he's in especially because of the inclusion in recent comics and the upcoming TV show like someone said earlier. Then, of course, there is probably the whole racial diversity thing that everyone likes to point out. Sort of like what DC seems to be doing with Cyborg.

Ms. Marvel would require a lot more than 20 minutes on the side in Avengers 2 to introduce her assuming we see her with her powers from the start. Unless if Joss Whedon is planning to retcon Ms. Marvel's origins for the sake of the MCU continuity, the Kree have to be brought in and that's a whole story in itself outside of Thanos. I don't really see Marvel going through the trouble of making a solo movie for her, but on the other side I don't think they should take it lightly. So it'd be tricky to use her as the new female character but again, not impossible.

cleverusername8 is offline   Reply With Quote