View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:28 PM   #92
StarvingArtist
Side-Kick

Default Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Down View Post
Shhh, you're using logic and reason. More histrionics and indignation, please and thank you.
Dude, just for the record his post had zero logic and reason and was entirely pure subjective opinion. He doesn't get what the big deal is, he doesn't have a problem with the Lee suit. That's an opinion, not logic. And we're both entitled to our opinions. But I at least was reasoning through why I personally don't like the armor suit. But you were right, my post definitely could have been read as histrionic and indignant. You want to go ahead and smugly agree with him then fine, you're hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
The preview of the next issue of Superman may have cleared things up for me, though. Superman was in a machine (think All-Star Superman) that tested his strength levels and he was said to have been bench pressing the equivalent weight of the Earth for a week. If he's that strong, he most likely doesn't need armor except for the most powerful threats (like Doomsday or Darkseid).
I'm gonna have to pick it up. Now I'm curious

And btw, watched the comic con footage with a friend the other day. There's no doubt in my mind the suit's gonna look f-in awesome. Seems they're going for really iconic looking shots to feature the suit. Refreshing since there were practically none in Dark Knight Rises.

Last edited by StarvingArtist; 10-18-2012 at 10:31 PM.