View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
So do you guys still think it's possible that we may get an Entertainment Weekly or some type of magazine cover/article that gives out some new info and pictures for Man of Steel before the year is up?
I'm waiting for the Sci-Fi magazine Cover and spread myself. But to answer you query, I think so. I agree with others that December might be a good month for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
Agree so much. This is why I really have very little interest in any JL news... I think a part of me is hoping that if I just stick my head in the sand about it, it might just flop befor it ever gets going and I won't have to worry about it. I'll start actually worrying when casting happens
I was thinking the same thing. I have been waiting so long for a really good Superman movie that I almost don't want the JL to happen... I just really want a amazing movie to be proud of. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
I thought that too. But the more I worry this film could turn out to be a trainwreck, the more I hope they keep Cavill and the MOS world seperate.
It's sad that we are so burned that no matter how good a movie feels or sounds or looks that we still have this voice in the back of our heads telling us,"be careful, this is a Superman movie and it might Suck..."

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Last edited by The Shield; 10-19-2012 at 01:30 PM.