View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #4
The Shield
It's really Happening!
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 14

Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
So do you guys still think it's possible that we may get an Entertainment Weekly or some type of magazine cover/article that gives out some new info and pictures for Man of Steel before the year is up?
I'm waiting for the Sci-Fi magazine Cover and spread myself. But to answer you query, I think so. I agree with others that December might be a good month for us.

Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
Agree so much. This is why I really have very little interest in any JL news... I think a part of me is hoping that if I just stick my head in the sand about it, it might just flop befor it ever gets going and I won't have to worry about it. I'll start actually worrying when casting happens
I was thinking the same thing. I have been waiting so long for a really good Superman movie that I almost don't want the JL to happen... I just really want a amazing movie to be proud of. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so...

Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
I thought that too. But the more I worry this film could turn out to be a trainwreck, the more I hope they keep Cavill and the MOS world seperate.
It's sad that we are so burned that no matter how good a movie feels or sounds or looks that we still have this voice in the back of our heads telling us,"be careful, this is a Superman movie and it might Suck..."

Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. ~John Kenneth Galbraith

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Last edited by The Shield; 10-19-2012 at 02:30 PM.