View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #39
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
That's it. You spelled it out for me. I'm now pretty much deadset against a JL-movie almost solely because of WW. She simply would not work onscreen if directly adapted from the CB.

Call me immature (I am), but I dont wanna se her face anywhere near Cavill's Superman unless they fix her.
Don't get me wrong. I don't want WW anywhere near Cavill's Superman, and I don't really wanna see this JL movie take form at all, let alone with Cavill.

But I just don't get what's so hard about WW, or what's so different about adapting her over various other superheroes.

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*