View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #89
solidsnake86
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I honestly think that the development of a JLA movie will greatly depend on the performance and reception that MOS gets since if god forbids, MOS doesn't meet expectations, then WB may further become hesitant to release a JL film. Not to mention, that's assuming of course if they even have a great story, cast, and crew lined up for the project.

I don't think though that they'll stat filming any time next year for a 2015 release. We have yet to hear from the Studio, so I'm cautiously optimistic that this whole rumor of them wanting to release a JL film in 2015 is just a rumor.
It will most likely depend on MOS. With a 2015 release date, they would have to begin filming by may 2014 latest. They will probably hire a director to start working on the film. If MOS does very well they can scrap JL and focus on a sequel to MOS, which they most likely have a script in the works too.

Even though its just a tv show, I don't think they would be interested in bringing wonder woman to tv, if they had plans to use her in the JL movie.