View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:10 AM   #3
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: Speculation thread as to where the Avengers are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
I know we saw them parting ways at the end of 'The Avengers' but where do you think they are while Tony's house is being torn apart?

Do you think they are just too busy or like Thor it's too difficult for them to come back?

Personally, I suspect Tony is deliberately keeping them in the dark about this because there's something here he's ashamed of and he wants to deal with personally.
They are probably just doing their own thing.

As they said in the Avengers, Thor is worlds away and, based on the new info, dealing with his own huge problems on Asgard.

Cap is leading a new team, including Black Widow and presumably Hawkeye, so they are probably busy with that.

SHIELD won't have a presence, at least not as big as the other films, because they stopped keeping constant tabs on the team at the end of the Avengers.

and Hulk/Banner, he's the only one that is a mystery. He left with Stark at the end of The Avengers, so its assumed he could be working with him at Stark Industries, but it can also be assumed he went back into seclusion.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
SpideyFan866 is offline   Reply With Quote