View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:12 AM   #78
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Default Re: Which Comic Book Hero will rain Supreme next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Well, Thor 2 has a new director, so I don't think we can use the first movie as an example for the sequel. Nobody knows how it will turn out, but I have faith that the new director (Alan Taylor I think) will do a great job, if his work on Game of Thrones is an indicator.
Alan Taylor's Game of Thrones is great television. No doubt about that but I don't think we can say the sets were of grandiose proportions. The battles themselves lacked some size. However, there's no telling how much control he had when arriving to the budget and cinematography. At times, the show's format felt condensed.

Now, this means nothing. Alan will have a larger budget and be paired with another set designer, so who knows what Taylor will bring to the table until a trailer hits the web.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline   Reply With Quote