View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #34
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Alice Krige as.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
It is so funny how wacky and friendly Erik gets on the Tesseract though. Could certainly be foreshadowing a link he will have to it later on in the series. It seems like it should have effected him permanently, being so closely linked to it during Avengers. I know I tend to over analyze, but my tendency is to believe that like Odin, writer's and directors and actors, do things for a reason.
Writers often do put little things in as hooks for later plot developments. It happens just often enough that fans like us enjoy imagining what it could mean

But sometimes they put stuff in just to add color, and it doesn't mean anything more than that. haha

I agree--likely the Tesseract has affected Selvig in a long-term way. Maybe we'll see some of that in T:TDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
I always laugh at his "Heyyyyyyy!" to Loki in that Loki Hawkeye scene. He almost seems like, "Heyyyy, Loki buddy! You are the BEST boss EVER!. Let's have a beer later!" HA! So cute. I do worry what they have planned for him, I really like that character.
lol--"Realm's Best Boss"

American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote