View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 10:17 AM   #59
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: Jean Grey in The Wolverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Its probably not gonna create any problems. Those memory rumors are just sites trying to come up with reasons why she would be in the film without thinking that it could take place after the X Men Films. If it was pre X Men and both her a Logan met then yeah, that would be lame. Fox cant afford to pull **** like XMOW did again.

Shes seems like a specific choice though, Im sure theres an important reason for her. Killing her would def have an effect on Logan and be in continuity. He may be trying to let go and move past that. And we dont know whats up with DOFP quite yet like others mentioned. So it could be that as well.
of course they could find a good reason for her to be on his movie. To lead to Days of future would be perfect, in my opinion.

In my case, its just a personal preference. I dont like x-men appearing in his movies. I only see it as a way by Fox to try to attract more x-men fans to the theatre to see Wolverine movies. They clearly did it with XO. This time, we dont know yet, but my feelings about XO large cameos wont dissapear ever.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote