View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #94
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Default Re: Which Comic Book Hero will rain Supreme next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
It's not hard to see that Thor suffered from a limited budget which is why the scope wasn't the large. Everyone knows that MS plans to be much bigger and bolder in Phase 2, not to mention MS saying Thor 2 is going to be second only to TA in scope.

"Thor 2 is expected to double its cast of larger than life Aasgardians and mythical Norse creatures, making it one of the largest scale Marvel adventures to date, second only to The Avengers."
Although I wasn't a fan of the first film, I adored the design to Asgard. It was a gorgeous creation.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Alan can add to that mystic world. I'm hoping to also witness a more fantasy but natural based appearance to these other realms. The budget is bigger this time around, after all. Iceland has awe-spiring landscapes, so we'll see whether or not Taylor can take advantage.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline   Reply With Quote