View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:14 AM   #118
Naked Bat
It's a TRAP!

Default Re: Which Comic Book Movie in 2013 are you most looking forward too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
I thought the KA movie was much better than the comic though, with Vaughn still involved I hope he makes the same sort of changes for KA2.

Its funny how opinions differ, personally speaking, other than The Avengers, Thor is the best Marvel Studios movie for me, I also thought it had the best action out of all of other than The Avengers as well. I wish Branagh was back for the sequel, but I am looking forward to it nontheless.

Agreed. I love Kick Ass the movie. Hopefully, part 2 will be better than the comic book as well.

What disappointed me in Thor, is that the fight against the frost giants looks great. But the editing is so awful, it's a waste. Then the final fight is a downer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked Bat View Post
It's Zryson. Everything he says is so funny.
Naked Bat is offline   Reply With Quote