View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #29
badgrammar
Side-Kick

Default Re: Bane vs Batman from BB and TDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgie View Post
I don't believe you. He could be in his 20's in the pit.

Ehhh no he wasn't. The fight was even steven.

When a ninja trainer says you're his best student it means you're the best fighter.

So says the one who said Bane was in his 60's in this flick. I know it's true because the movie has Alfred banging on about how Bruce wasn't what he used to be. Strapping up his leg and putting on the suit didn't make him the Batman he was. He had to rain himself back up in the pit to be in the shape he was years ago then he handed Bane his ass.

Simple.

Batman. He matched Ra's on the train. Ra's was his trainer. Batman is a better fighter.

You sound like the bitter fanboy. The writers of Knightfall had Bane win because Batman was wrecked from being sick and wrecked from fighting all the villains in Arkham that Bane broke out. Fact.

Batman in TDKR was 8 years out of practice, used a cane like an old man, and needed a leg strap to get by without the cane. He was a rusty shell. Alfred even said so. The Doc in the hospital said Wayne's body was wrecked. That's why Bane whupped him. Batman trained himself up in the pit, came back and whupped Bane. Fact.

That's how the writers wrote it. Now who's the bitter fanboy?

1. How old is Talia? Her age is a good idication of how old Bane is. Bane could be in his fifties almost in his sixties.

2. I agree but Bane was slightly winning the fight till Batman hit his mask.

3. ninjitsu is unconventional warfar. It's more than hand to hand combat.
Sometimes the best fighters make the worst trainers and the worst fighters make the best trainers. Get out in the real world and train in mma. you will understand this logic.

4. Again I am using a educated guess because of talia's age. You are just making a fanboy comment, no offence. Sure you may be right, but you have nothing to back it up.

5. Batman lost the fight actualy.

6. Like I said before its all up to the writers.

badgrammar is offline   Reply With Quote