View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #163
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Just to try and get back to the subject of the thread, since it's now a bit hijacked (sorry).
Oh yeah. . . forgot about that. . . .Well, I'm party to that too--sorry!

Quote:
I want to find out why he has not now been given Asgard, (if that's the case) now that he seems to have proven himself worthy.
That would be very good to have explained! (Although it may be that he's only so far proven himself worthy of Mjolnir, and has more to prove before he can get back to his coronation.) If he's not yet ready to assume the throne, it might be interesting to see what thoughts he has about where Asgard is heading and what he sees his priorities being once he is monarch. Perhaps Odin might ask for his input on some things to test how his thinking is coming along in that regard. I wonder if they might disagree on something?

Quote:
Sif/Thor - 'nuff said.
Well, probably everyone knows where I stand on that haha

It would be nice to see some interaction between him and his mother.

Also, in the books, the Warriors Three are supposed to be of an older cohort, and kind of mentor Thor when he is younger. I kind of get the impression in the films that they are peers. Either way, it might be fun to see their friendship (and to have it made clearer whether or not they are older than Thor).

I like the idea that Thor enjoys going drinking with his buddies and generally having fun, but I suppose that's not going to fit into a film subtitled "The Dark World"

Of course, I will enjoy the great spectacles of well-done fight sequences. Others have expounded in other threads on what should go into them much better than I can.

Quote:
Edit: and thank you for your thoughts American Maid, I will take them into consideration.
You're welcome!

American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote