View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #116
Default Re: Which comic book hero will reign supreme next year?

Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
You have to factor in the director of the film and the relatively small budget, you can't just say "I want a huge Thor film" and other all of those things. Who in their right mind really expected a huge epic film from Kenneth Branagh with a 150 million dollar budget?

Not me, I wanted a huge film just like you but I know how to not set myself up for obvious disappointment.
That's the problem. I expect an epic film because of the character that the movie's about. I expected a huge and epic film, and when I didn't get that, I was let down. Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy Thor, just that it wasn't as big as I had hoped, even for a first movie. Now from what I've seen from TDW, it all seems great and the scale definitely seems larger. However, like I said, only time will tell. I'm not going to be someone who goes in with blind faith based on a few statements, I need to see actual footage. That's just how I am.

2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Deadpool, Star Wars: Rogue One, Warcraft

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 10-25-2012 at 05:48 PM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote