View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #116
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Default Re: Which comic book hero will reign supreme next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
You have to factor in the director of the film and the relatively small budget, you can't just say "I want a huge Thor film" and other all of those things. Who in their right mind really expected a huge epic film from Kenneth Branagh with a 150 million dollar budget?

Not me, I wanted a huge film just like you but I know how to not set myself up for obvious disappointment.
That's the problem. I expect an epic film because of the character that the movie's about. I expected a huge and epic film, and when I didn't get that, I was let down. Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy Thor, just that it wasn't as big as I had hoped, even for a first movie. Now from what I've seen from TDW, it all seems great and the scale definitely seems larger. However, like I said, only time will tell. I'm not going to be someone who goes in with blind faith based on a few statements, I need to see actual footage. That's just how I am.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 10-25-2012 at 06:48 PM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote