View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #102
Juicy J
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Iron Man 3 Box Office Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahvelBaby! View Post
It won't do Avengers numbers but I think it will do a good deal more than average Iron Man numbers based on the popularity of Avengers and (hopefully) interest in seeing whats happening next from the GA.
So far this appears to be the general consensus, which makes sense. There's next to no doubt this thing is going to be huge. The only real question is if it'll crack a billion, which at this moment in time I think is more than possible.
If disney knows how to do anything, it's marketing. So you better believe once next year rolls around you're going to be seeing iron man all over the place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKKS085 View Post
You're right on all counts here.
I strongly think that IM2 is the weakest Marvel Studio film to date but saying that it is on par with some of the worth cbms in history is just ridiculous.
Just out of curiosity, how would you rank the MCU films in order from best to worst? Cause I actually thought TIH was my least favorite MS film. It'd probably go
Avengers
Cap
Thor
Iron man
Iron man 2
TIH
Although as I said, I think they are all good movies. Marvel doesn't know how to make a flop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
The only films on that list I paid to see were the Ghost Rider films and Green Lantern, which were atleast somewhat entertaining.
GL was somewhat enjoyable the first time I saw it in kind of a bland, uninspired, mediocre way. I enjoy superhero movies, and since it was pretty much just an exercise in telling your prototypical superhero story I got my fix there. I wasn't happy at all that I payed for it though, and on rewatch I'd rank it in my top 10 worst movies I've ever seen.