View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #40
Godzilla2000
Legendary Dragon Reborn

Default Re: Alice Krige as.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
And as for explaining why Loki has an off spring that appears as an adult, don't forget, Loki is probably 1000 years old. we saw Odin pick up Loki in Thor, in the year 963 A.D, so thor and loki are bother older than 1000. which is clearly an adult lol. Even if Hela is only say, 500 years old, that is more than enough time for her to become an adult. I'm sure that thor and Loki have looked as they do now for hundred of years. And Hela appearing as an older looking woman, could be due to the wear and tear of ruling a realm/magic use??
The only problem I have with Loki having fathered Hela pre-exile is that I don't get the idea that Loki would have fathered any illegitimate children at the time of Thor's story line. I'm going to have to go with Loki messing around with all that Timey Wimey stuff after his exile which would explain Hela being as aged as she would be. In short, in a burst of unimpeded freedom to do whatever he liked without Odin holding him back Loki would have shagged her mother in the past and conceived her I suppose.

To the Atheists - Stop acting like hypocritical Jerks.

To the Christians - Just ignore them because they don't know any better.
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote