View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #1001
amazingfantasy15
Side-Kick

Default Re: What people DIDN'T like from The Avenger ........Spoilers - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmtz543 View Post
Very true. I think my issue is more that he's "forced" to help, when he really couldn't / shouldn't be forced to do anything. I feel the basic idea is - "Come with us." "I don't want to." "You have no choice."

It seems this scene is more about moving the story along quickly, but still, it just doesn't ring true for me.
I think the Widow was banking more on the fact that Banner didn't want to turn into the Hulk. She even mentions not breaking his "streak". She knows she and her team are really no match for him, it's all just he doesn't want to change.

As for the cinematography, I thought it matched the movie perfectly. The movie is supposedly to be bold, bright and colorful. It's the four color world of comics brought to life, really like no other movie before. When the camera was pulled out to give you a shot of everything, I'd consider it a splash page. I think it's really why Joss was the best choice for Avengers, he's great with large casts where everyone needs their own voice and no one is shortchanged in screentime, but also is good a comic book stuff, big splash page shots.