View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 11:47 AM   #43
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
At the time they made X3, they intended to end the story (hence The Last Stand being the title) and develop spin-offs instead. X3 was intended to wrap up the series, except for origin films and spin-offs.

But if they had decided on an X4/X5, they could easily have moved forwards with some new team members (as happens at the end of the novelisation) and bring in new villains and threats.

Like you say, it could go any direction they wanted. So disbanding can make as much sense as NOT disbanding, because the films left enough doors open to carry on if they wanted.
everything can happen definetly. I think most of us would agree with that.

At the end of the day, its just my personal vision, since I dont see the x-men as a team disbanding at all. Some members can come and go, as always happen.

But when we have a comic/superhero team that started in the 60's and still on year 2012 they are still a team, and they have always been a team, I cant accept that on the movieverse at this right point the x-men are disbanded.

Sorry, I cant accept it.

The X-men have always been a STRONG team of mutants/characters that have stayed together over decades, with different members over the years, so why on the movieverse it isnt the same case?

That's what I dont accept.

Last edited by Angamb; 10-27-2012 at 11:52 AM.