View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #53
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Alice Krige as.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
On Krige's role, I think she indicated she'd have a small role in Thor 2 specifically, but there was nothing about Avengers 2 mentioned. So she may not know more or isn't telling if she does. I know they have actors signing multi film contracts and even then it seems like even those actors have little or no clue if they will be in the next Marvel film, until almost last minute.
True, but if she were to play Hela (for the moment let us countenance separate roles for Hela and Death), it could be more than a brief appearance. I say this because Hela comes up a couple of times in the Simonson arc, and also it sounds likely we will visit all nine realms. So that seems like a lot of work for Hela.

On the other hand, if she were to play Mistress Death, it probably would be limited to just a stinger scene. (Since Hela and Death do not normally interact, as far as I know).

If they were to merge the roles, then Mistress Death's role would be as large as that for Hela that I outlined above. And that might be more than what she was suggesting she would have.

Ha--it will be funny if she turns out to play something completely different, after all this speculation!

American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote