View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:28 AM   #26
Alex Logan
Yes, Mr. Smith.

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 141

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaleISBatman4ev View Post
Ok 3 nagging uber Bat nerd questions that are pestering me and i just wanted another bat nerd to clarify he's had these same thoughts so i dont feel too crazy.

1: Bane is eating/Drinking when we first see him in his Gotham underground lair correct?
Don't know, it's not clear. I always thought he was doing something to his body, like something he needed to keep himself alive.

Quote:
2: Asian Cop who John Blake corresponds with in the tunnels is the "Must be a compound that has to be ingested via the lungs" cop from Begins (Or am i racist?)
No, not he same actor.

Quote:
3: Senator who's a big batfan and was the "we're not intimidated by thugs" "You look like my father.... I hated my father" dude from the penthouse party scene in TDK is one of the board members at wayne enterprises that's defending Bruce Wayne against Dagget?
Yes, I believe so.

Quote:
Honorable Mentions:

4: Anyone else think Talia stabbing Bruce in the ribs was a throwback to Rhas "When someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them, and stab them in the heart" ... and Batman's subsequent "Maybe the knife, was too slow" line (One of my favorite Bat lines in the trilogy)
Yes, for sure.