View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #281
Hellion
He's Not Serious

Default Re: Ok Guys...Shall we talk DVD/Blu-ray? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
I must be the only person in the world who doesn't care about Blu-Ray/DVD bonus features. I'll watch them once, at most, and never pay a bit of attention to them again. The exceptions to that are the deleted scenes and the Marvel One-Shot short films. Even with the One-Shots I only care about the first two. Item 47 was boring.
Depends on the film(s) for me. If its something I waited for years and years for then yes I'll watch and re-watch (which for me this counts under). But I also have lots of other Blu's and DVD's where I'm with you and only watch the film.

...other note, found an affordable Blu-Ray steelbook case online and bought it last week, arrived today, I'll be keeping the standard Blu in it (and possibly the DVD/Digital copy disk---basically the discs I'll be using---I bought the 3 disc 3D-Blu-DVD/Digital Copy set)

With the Marvel Phase one set coming next year (and hopefully still in the briefcase set), again I'm a sucker for boxsets...that makes me really want a Fox Marvel Set (or at least an X-Anthology set of some sort, other regions get them (X-Films Sets) why not REgion 1!)