View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:48 AM   #72
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor's power level

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
So with Kurse being physically stronger than Thor being a canon thing from the comics, no one here has a problem with Thor getting his ass kicked the first time (ala Bane vs Batman from TDKR/First Fight) when they encounter each other in the film?
Actually the first time they fought Algrim wasn't Kurse yet and Thor is stronger than Algrim. So that's probably what's gonna happen, Thor kicks his ass only for him to come back as Kurse and Thor will beat him again after a hard battle.

Kurse is physically stronger than Thor but Thor has so many powers that he should never just flat out get his ass kicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Well, when you wrote about craters, the ones Loki made were not what I imagined. Nah, those are puny craters for a puny god

Now the Dracula crater, that would be acceptable.
Well I wasn't talking about the size, just the fact that they were craters created from body slams. I'd prefer craters like the Dracula slam, but even if we get the ones like Loki's it's still better than not having any like Thor's slams in TA.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote