View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 11:03 AM   #78
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor's power level

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
GASP!!! American Maid! I think that comment officially disqualifies you from joining "Loki's Army" LOL
Sorry!! I couldn't resist the rhetorical flourish (I also don't think of any of the Asgardians as gods, in the deity sense, yet couldn't resist the reference) At least Loki didn't seem to be that much worse for the wear. Back on his feet after a day and a half. And one would think Hulk could do a better job of slamming someone. Here I heard he was supposed to be strong, enough to be competitive with Thor. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Speaking of Thor, power, and Loki, I really enjoyed the Loki-Thor fights but really, shouldn't Thor have been SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than Loki and beat him down much more easily than he did? It seems like Loki held his own pretty well in all their fights so far, and that's not really that in sync with their supposed physical power levels. Although perhaps a reason could be Thor is holding back because he doesn't really want to kill his little bro. Come to think of it, Loki should have made more of a crater/line in the ground when Thor threw him into the mountain and he slid a ways. Unless, again, he was actually going a little easier on him than first thought.
Well, the Marvel site says Thor is 7/7 on strength, and Loki is 5/7. So yeah, it should have been considerably more lopsided (for reference, Iron Man is 6/7 and Hulk is 7/7).

But to everyone's lament, Thor is not shown at his actual power level. Likely he is going easy on everyone, lol!

But yeah, a crater and/or trench would have been good to see. Maybe they really were hitting budget constraints.

American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote