Re: Now that Disney has acquired Lucas films...
I'm kind of late to the part so I have questions and sorry if any have been answered:
1) Disney bought the entire Star Wars rights from Lucas?
2) Does George Lucas have any input on future SW projects?
3) Does Disney hold rights on merchandising too?
4) Would Disney be able to release the original pre-special editions of SW?
5) So FOX will no longer release SW movies?
There are farts that smell bad and then there are farts that smell really bad, if you have one of those real bad smelly ones then that's the first signs of diarrhea.