Re: Now that Disney has acquired Lucas films...
I'm kind of late to the part so I have questions and sorry if any have been answered:
1) Disney bought the entire Star Wars rights from Lucas?
2) Does George Lucas have any input on future SW projects?
3) Does Disney hold rights on merchandising too?
4) Would Disney be able to release the original pre-special editions of SW?
5) So FOX will no longer release SW movies?
A few of the Marvel Superheroes are somewhat niche characters that aren't extremely versatile, thus they don't have a lot of longevity potential. For example, Namor is a water guy, Silver Surfer is a space guy, Dr. Strange is a magic guy, and so on.