Re: Now that Disney has acquired Lucas films...
Originally Posted by Mace Dolex
I'm kind of late to the part so I have questions and sorry if any have been answered:
1) Disney bought the entire Star Wars rights from Lucas?
2) Does George Lucas have any input on future SW projects?
3) Does Disney hold rights on merchandising too?
4) Would Disney be able to release the original pre-special editions of SW?
5) So FOX will no longer release SW movies?
1. They went beyond by the rights to Star Wars. They bought Lucasfilm.
2. George Lucas is on board as a consultant to future Star Wars films.
3. They own EVERYTHING!!
The Future of Star Wars Movies
ironmanlil quote from youtube
What is the most indestructable thing in the avengers? Ironman's suit, Captain America's Shield, or Thor's Hammer? The correct answer is Hulk's Pants
Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
Last edited by Smashlilman; 11-01-2012 at 03:52 AM.