View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #660
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexei Belyakov View Post
Do you mods get an SOP of sorts? Never in my life, and I frequent six message boards, have I encountered such a disregard for a reasonable approach to disciplining posters.

This is the third time you publicly threaten me.

Is this your idea of putting fear into members? Members. Remember, people choose to post here.

All I ask is despite your usual approach to moderating, that you cease threatening me & grant me the respect I grant you when addressing me. I'm not a child, so threatening me won't do anything but insult my intelligence.
I'm not threatening you, I'm just telling you how it is and I am not doing it behind the scenes I am doing it up front because there is no secret behind why. You have been nothing but trouble in every section you frequent, this is not a case of us just noticing you, it's a case of the final straw is crushing that old camel's spine.

You don't treat anyone with respect so I find it ironic how you are trying to demand it. I have done nothing but openly tell you to change your attitude, you have been warned over and over but do not heed it. I don't know if it's arrogance or that you just aren't as intelligent as you like to think you are, but somehow the message is not getting through to you.
So here it is clear, knock your attiude off or you will be banned from this section.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"