View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #663
Alexei Belyakov
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,494
Default Re: News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
I'm not threatening you, I'm just telling you how it is and I am not doing it behind the scenes I am doing it up front because there is no secret behind why. You have been nothing but trouble in every section you frequent, this is not a case of us just noticing you, it's a case of the final straw is crushing that old camel's spine.

You don't treat anyone with respect so I find it ironic how you are trying to demand it. I have done nothing but openly tell you to change your attitude, you have been warned over and over but do not heed it. I don't know if it's arrogance or that you just aren't as intelligent as you like to think you are, but somehow the message is not getting through to you.
So here it is clear, knock your attiude off or you will be banned from this section.
The only reason I've been "trouble" in this section is that Danoyse has a problem with me. She's already banned me before & I'm 100% she'll be happy to see me go.

You're completely wrong about me treating people with no respect. If that were true, I wouldn't talk to so many posters via PM as I do here. In fact, if you go through my post history I rarely argue with anyone except Danoyse. Go read through my posts. You'll find 90% are part of respectful debates. The other 10% are me getting my head chewed by Danoyse for being a snob.

Look, frankly, I can already tell you're not going to be impartial about this. I keep giving you legitimate statements on why I am undeserving of this treatment but you seem dead set on making an example out of me.

I'm tired of coming here already. Danoyse made this place inhabitable for me since day 1 and I see none of the mods here are willing to evaluate how she systematically damaged my reputation over time to the point where more mods are accusing me of behavior I haven't demonstrated.

Alexei Belyakov is offline