View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #664
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexei Belyakov View Post
The only reason I've been "trouble" in this section is that Danoyse has a problem with me. She's already banned me before & I'm 100% she'll be happy to see me go.

You're completely wrong about me treating people with no respect. If that were true, I wouldn't talk to so many posters via PM as I do here. In fact, if you go through my post history I rarely argue with anyone except Danoyse. Go read through my posts. You'll find 90% are part of respectful debates. The other 10% are me getting my head chewed by Danoyse for being a snob.

Look, frankly, I can already tell you're not going to be impartial about this. I keep giving you legitimate statements on why I am undeserving of this treatment but you seem dead set on making an example out of me.

I'm tired of coming here already. Danoyse made this place inhabitable for me since day 1 and I see none of the mods here are willing to evaluate how she systematically damaged my reputation over time to the point where more mods are accusing me of behavior I haven't demonstrated.
You really actually believe this? I have seen all sorts of posters come and go over the years but I've frankly never met one so utterly convinced he's being picked on and does nothing wrong. I've read so many of your posts, I've seen the attitude you've took with Jen and frankly I am shocked she has put up with you so long. It's ironic again that you have this paranoia about her when in truth it's her being the very opposite of what you claim that has allowed you to remain here, most of the rest of the staff would not have tolerated you this long.

You have a choice, look in the mirror and actually be honest with yourself, or don't, keep going as you are and I can guarentee you that when this movie hits cinema screens you'll be a distant memory.