View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #174
God of Thunder
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
If Thor goes into a large battle, I don't see why he doesn't try to wipe out a good majority of the opposing force with a large lightning strike and/or shock wave (like on Jotunheim) to end it quick and somewhat easy.
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
If his soldiers and comrades are in the midst of the battle then I don't see him doing it since he'd end up killing his own forces from using such attacks.

It kind of Sucks that a lot of the things that Thor could do are only things that he'd be able to do if he were in a area from civilization since a lot of his attacks can give out huge collateral damage.
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
Well, if he's smart, he would make sure to open with such a move before his comrades have closed for combat. However, that is dependent both on his own cool-headedness, and circumstances of the battle. I would not be shocked if, amongst the more canny and experienced races, standard battlefield tactics includes "rapidly close with the enemy" *specifically* to prevent crap like that from being done ( I doubt Thor is the only guy running around the Nine Worlds with area nukes ).
I still think Thor is going to pull out more huge area attacks in Thor 2, he might yell "clear the area" or something right before he unleashes it.

Don't forget to vote for the THOR Vs. HULK fight

New MCU battles will be held each week in the Marvel Films forum!

Join our discussion on the MCU's Power Tier -
BigThor is online now   Reply With Quote