View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #30
Omegabat
Side-Kick

Default Re: Bane vs Batman from BB and TDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgie View Post
I don't believe you. He could be in his 20's in the pit.

Ehhh no he wasn't. The fight was even steven.

When a ninja trainer says you're his best student it means you're the best fighter.

So says the one who said Bane was in his 60's in this flick. I know it's true because the movie has Alfred banging on about how Bruce wasn't what he used to be. Strapping up his leg and putting on the suit didn't make him the Batman he was. He had to rain himself back up in the pit to be in the shape he was years ago then he handed Bane his ass.

Simple.

Batman. He matched Ra's on the train. Ra's was his trainer. Batman is a better fighter.

You sound like the bitter fanboy. The writers of Knightfall had Bane win because Batman was wrecked from being sick and wrecked from fighting all the villains in Arkham that Bane broke out. Fact.

Batman in TDKR was 8 years out of practice, used a cane like an old man, and needed a leg strap to get by without the cane. He was a rusty shell. Alfred even said so. The Doc in the hospital said Wayne's body was wrecked. That's why Bane whupped him. Batman trained himself up in the pit, came back and whupped Bane. Fact.

That's how the writers wrote it. Now who's the bitter fanboy?
Believe what you want but Bane was most certainly in his mid 50's.

For all we know,Bruce was only the greatest student because of his obedience to Ducard as opposed to Bane who was hitting on his daughter.That statement is ambiguous and Bane did'nt even exist when BB came out.It means nothing and that's not how fights work,infact no skill works like the way you're making it look like.
A>B>C does'nt mean A>C.

I've said it before,Bruce's so called injuries did not hinder his performance.Can you actually show evidence of him struggling? or performing worse than he did in BB and TDK? Nope.All you guys can go by is OMG his leg is effed up(which kicked down bricks,a better showing of strength than anything he did in BB and TDKR)

Bane wrecked him the recent TDK series(which is terrible but still),he also barely lost in Legacy.

On topic,the rules are the same.Bane has a glaring weakness,if Bruce exploits it then he wins does'nt matter if it's BB or TDK or TDKR.But Bruce cannot win in a straight up fight,Bane's strength,reflexes and brutality are unmatchable in the Nolanverse,unless you can show me some other character that happened to break cuffs,punch through concrete,choke a man to death with one hand,snap an armored man's back over his knee etc

BB Batman was a rookie,Bane at that point(9 and a half years ago) was not only in a better physical shape but he was also seasoned/experienced(the same reason why Ra's beat him and he was the only non fodder fighter Bruce had faced).Batman would have done worse than he did in TDKR.

In TDK Bruce never had a proper physical threat,how well he'd have done is almost impossible to determine.

Last edited by Omegabat; 11-01-2012 at 11:48 PM.
Omegabat is offline   Reply With Quote