View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 04:43 AM   #671
psyonic
X-Man

Default Re: News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNicRaDiATioN View Post
Shame. I don't think he crossed the line myself, certainly not in this thread. If someone rubs me the wrong way I just ignore them. Just like in life. We get frustrated and passionate as fans sometimes, that just makes it interesting, no? Banning was way too harsh a judgement. I understand you need to keep order, but this is pushing it too far imo.

Hope he can find his way back on down the line (assuming he would want to).
It's how it works around here unfortunately, I've been given infractions for speaking up to moderators because they actually tell people what they can or cannot say i.e. expressing their opinion. One accused me of trying to start a "little rebellion". Also I typed a "bad word", not at someone, not to offend anyone but just a way of expressing how I felt, that also got me an infraction for "inappropriate language". My favourite reason, out of all the rest, is "insubordination" .. LOL but seriously, I just skip over the posts by people who rub me the wrong way because this is the internet, who cares it's not a legit place to get mad or exercise authority over other people.