View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 05:50 AM   #873
ScarecrowMan666
The God of Fear

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
Hey, what is your spending limit for toxin and unmasked Bats from TDK? Some start at $60 online. I still have Harvey and Begins Bat here for you.
Even with a $5 off coupon at TRU, the 2-pack still comes to $30. Maybe close to the DVD release in early December they will mark that price down.

I'm still looking for a Ra's too for a friend. Will keep an eye out on Amazon.
Hey man, I did pm you...like I said in there been without electricity for a few days so yeah haha. As for what I'd spend on Toxin Bats(not concerned about unmasked because of the Trilogy pack) 60 still seems steep, but depending on how desperate I get, I very well could end up spending that. It sort of looks like I may pull the same stunt regarding that 12 inch Movie Masters Joker that I want so badly. Its not often I see him going for below that anyway. I may end up paying a solid $30 for that Bats/Bane pack. Because when I think about it, that's reasonable, if you factor in that one Movie Masters figure goes for about $16 in most stores, that price doesn't sound bad at all really. Although I will tell you, I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with all these TDK Bats figures. AH! One can be John Blake Batman. That will work nicely. Still I'll have 2 left over...Oh well cross that bridge when I get to it and all that jazz. I'm still not comfortable with Ra's Al Ghul's price on Amazon, and I can never catch him when he goes for reasonable prices.

WHY SO SERIOUS?