View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 04:32 AM   #27
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Default Re: The #4 movie - which movie series will have it first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
This is the most bizarre "method" of counting I've ever heard of. "Star Wars -3;" "X-Men -1."

Here in the real world, a "prequel" is still a sequel; it's just placed ahead of the others in chronology. But it still counts as an extension of the series.

But have fun with whatever exciting and new counting systems you and Psylockecolossus can come up with.
I wasn't using that counting method literally, it was an example. And another post goes over your head.

But still, there's a reason prequels are never numbered, if they were, they'd HAVE to be negative. You think First Class would EVER be called X-Men 4? Hell no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
And why is this the discussion? The OP was very explicitly in what he meant by #4 movie with lots and lots of examples. It's a legitimate question, even if you don't think it's important.
Exactly, it's like people want to rebel just because. Just answer the damn question the way the original poster wants it to be answered, is that so hard?

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."

Last edited by JB-the-Hunter; 11-03-2012 at 04:37 AM.
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote