View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #528
bigdaddy313
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
There's no excuse. It all boils down to a minority of online fan whining. The show is a hit and kids like it.

What IGN writes isn't the be all end all. They've been horrendously inconsistent and lacking as of late.

Just to prove my point you still tuned in and watched the finale bigdaddy. You won't miss an episode just like you won't miss an episode of Avengers Assemble.
I told you to watch your tone with me, and I am an exception, I am a marvel fan who doesn't give up on any marvel show no matter what they have done or do while others are not watching it.

I watch marvel shows with my family but after 5 episodes of ultimate spider-man they stopped cause it was too childish for them and they wait more for avengers.

And I told you serial is better than episodic but doesn't take away episodic shows being good. I don't wake up to watch ultimate spider-man, I watch it later in the week.

I watch all Marvel shows that just me and a few others but the General masses don't like the show.

Don't attack people for sharing their minds and concerns, you sound more like a childish brat and a Marvel fanboy like we are not fans of Marvel.

They guy said he pre-fares what he has seen rather than what we have heard about the avengers assemble, but we are hopeful that it will be good cause the episode of EMHS that MOA did where very good episodes and if they carry that momentum and it not being childish, then we will all love it.

So like I said watch your mouth they way you talk to us while you are defending the people and the company who don't know you and don't owe you anything.

Last edited by bigdaddy313; 11-03-2012 at 02:56 PM.