View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #48
badgrammar
Banned User

Default Re: Bane vs Batman from BB and TDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgie View Post
Ya call one sucker punch to the face and Joker kicking him with a shoe knife nearly getting knocked out. Nope. He didn't even come close to that. He dislocated that thug's arm and knocked Joker back, then took out the rest of Joker's men.

Sorry if history doesn't agree with you.

Heh who's getting upset? I ain't the one swearing to make my point. You're the one with ants in your pants not moi.

I don't get upset if Bane beats Batman in a fight cos I know he only wins cos he had unfair advantages. He never wins in a fair and square fight. That's wy he was gonna shoot Batman when he was tied up at the end. He knew Batman was his superior. So he was gonna gun him down like a coward.

Yeah. That would be awesome. Boring villains. Who wouldn't love that?

He never beat Batman in a fair fight. Fact.
Dude Your F in Fanboy. It's all up to the writers. Batman is human, and I see him lose sooooo many F in times in the comics. Bane is a VILLIAN. The antagonist is supposed to lose. Don't **** a brick if the writers of the new 52 dicided to have Bane beat up Batman in a fair fight.

In TDKR you have a Batman Kick more highly trained mercenaries asses than he did with the thugs in TDK. In the TDK he almost got knock the F out in his Prime. My point is that the difference is not as much. Plus Bane would be 10 Years younger in Begins Take all that into consideration. You have selected reading, You're the one in denial. I'm done with repeating myself. You must hate KG Beast with a passion

badgrammar is offline   Reply With Quote