View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #152
Johnny Blaze
Freethinker

Default Re: Ultimate One Universe RPG: IC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
"Good idea."

Pulling his stick out, Daredevil shot a grapnel up towards an adjacent building. The hook caught on a fire escape and pulled him up into the air. Spider-Man followed right behind with a web line. A few minuets later, the two masked men were on a rooftop, looking down as the NYPD patrol and SWAT officers raided Lincoln's club.

"Hopefully the cops will find more drugs and illegal guns in there than you can shake a stick at. Although why you'd want to shake a stick at drugs and guns, I'm not sure. Regardless, thanks for the help tonight. I'm Daredevil. Uhh, the new Daredevil, I should say."
"Spider-Man", Peter introduces himself.
"Now that you mention it...I do recall reading an old article about Daredevil a year or so ago. Writer seemed to think he was a myth. Glad that the writer was wrong. Thanks for saving my bacon, DD."

Spider-Man glanced down at the police below, noticing Detective Sawyer among the group.

"Well, that's one scumbag off of the streets...but, from what I've gathered, there's a much bigger fish out there. A Great White Shark, in fact."