View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #152
Johnny Blaze
Default Re: Ultimate One Universe RPG: IC Thread

Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
"Good idea."

Pulling his stick out, Daredevil shot a grapnel up towards an adjacent building. The hook caught on a fire escape and pulled him up into the air. Spider-Man followed right behind with a web line. A few minuets later, the two masked men were on a rooftop, looking down as the NYPD patrol and SWAT officers raided Lincoln's club.

"Hopefully the cops will find more drugs and illegal guns in there than you can shake a stick at. Although why you'd want to shake a stick at drugs and guns, I'm not sure. Regardless, thanks for the help tonight. I'm Daredevil. Uhh, the new Daredevil, I should say."
"Spider-Man", Peter introduces himself.
"Now that you mention it...I do recall reading an old article about Daredevil a year or so ago. Writer seemed to think he was a myth. Glad that the writer was wrong. Thanks for saving my bacon, DD."

Spider-Man glanced down at the police below, noticing Detective Sawyer among the group.

"Well, that's one scumbag off of the streets...but, from what I've gathered, there's a much bigger fish out there. A Great White Shark, in fact."

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
Johnny Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote