View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:39 PM   #40
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Small Plot Hole in TDKR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequilla View Post
Are you the new writer hired by WB to make the sequel to The Dark Knight Rises ?
You really are getting irritable today aren't you. Are we going to have to get a Mod to have a word with you because I'm really not in the mood for your snarky remarks.

Quote:
One movie at a time. The one i saw ended with Blake rising in a platform. Stories have themes , notions and concepts that are build upon. Blake is a personification of a lot of them. Its kinda a frequent tool in narratives....
Right so what are you saying? Bruce gave him access to the Batcave just so he can have a place to hang out?

Quote:
Bruce didn't know if Blake would take that role and accept what he left.
But he knew he also could. It's more likely he would since you know they are supposed to be mirror images of each other. Which means a new Batman. Which makes his death as Batman and Bruce Wayne pointless. It was pointless anyway since dead or alive, his heroic acts as Batman would still be inspiring no matter what.

Quote:
The city also commemorated the action of the martyr. They also dont know. We as an audience also dont know.
Don't know what?

Quote:
He is a literal figure regarding symbols. That's why the trilogy ends with him. But you are already making assumptions about non-existant movies , so its kinda hard to discuss....
Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know since there was no sequel we could not discuss the meaning and implications of the ending.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote