View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #13
Deserana
2005/2008/2012

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
God no. I LOVED Following so much, haha. Insomnia is definitely my least enjoyable Nolan film. And The Prestige would still have to be my favorite from Nolan.
I've only seen Following once. All I remember was a great ending but not much else. Insomnia sometimes is a struggle to get into but other times I watch it I love it. I think its just weird cause it isn't witten by Nolan (although I do believe he slightly helped in some rewrites) and to me that is really noticable.

All his others are awesome. If I had to rate as individual films I'd probably go -

1 - Memento
2 - The Dark Knight
3 - Batman Begins
4 - Inception
5 - The Dark Knight Rises

But there is such a fine line between them that if you asked me next week that order would completely change (Inception and TDKR especially)

However, if anyone asked me the best stuff Nolan has done I'd put the Batman trilogy right on top as I view as one long story/film.

Psychic though? That sounds like something out of science-fiction.

We live in a spaceship, dear.