View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #14
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserana View Post
The only way TDKR was gonna affect my feelings in a poor way was if it somehow made the previous films weaker. But for me TDKR makes BB and TDK stronger. TDKR wraps it all up beautifully, ties up the point made clear in the first film and throughout the second. Each film leads wonderfully into the next and each story and the direction they go just seem logical. It is not perfect but its as close as anything has ever gotten and it will be a mighty hard task for anything else to get close.
My feelings exactly. I know some feel differently about this. But right after I saw TDKR, I had the urge to go back and re-watch Batman Begins and I just loved it more than ever and saw many things in a bit of a different light. It made the movie really 'pop' for me again. To me, that's always the mark of a great trilogy. And TDK feels even more special and unique since BB and TDKR are kinda like cousins. I think that's as it should be.

My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158