View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #16
Deserana
2005/2008/2012

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
My feelings exactly. I know some feel differently about this. But right after I saw TDKR, I had the urge to go back and re-watch Batman Begins and I just loved it more than ever and saw many things in a bit of a different light. It made the movie really 'pop' for me again. To me, that's always the mark of a great trilogy. And TDK feels even more special and unique since BB and TDKR are kinda like cousins. I think that's as it should be.
Yeah I watched BB and TDK for the first time since I saw TDKR last week and they just felt fresh and new again like TDKR breathed new life into them. I knew where this story was all heading and I had zero issues with its outcome. It really is a sign of a great trilogy to feel that way it would have greatly annoyed if I had been put off rewatching the other two after TDKR, like the TV show Chuck which I adored all the way until its final 4 episodes which IMO ruined the previous 4 and a half seasons and I have never really felt the urge to rewatch the show since as I know how it all ends and I hate it!

Psychic though? That sounds like something out of science-fiction.

We live in a spaceship, dear.