View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:34 AM   #24
Fudgie
Banned User

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Grundy View Post
After watching all three of the movies together, it becomes apparent how small Nolan made this world. I mean he had the whole DC universe to play with and allude to, and he does nothing with it, not even with the football teams in TDKR.

Then there's Batman, who going by the timeline of the films was only around for a year/year and a half before quitting, and he was kinda terrible at it too. He really wasn't much of a detective, there was like a scene of detective work shown out of all three of the movies. And he seemed to engage in a lot wanton destruction of property.

So go ahead give me ****, and poke holes in my dislikes. But the Nolan films weren't perfect.
Ya can thank Rises for the short Batman career by doing that stupid 8 year time gap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Insomnia says hi
The Dark Knight Rises says hello back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickfox View Post
yet again

to those who concern

mud pies intend to throw at TDKR,will also hits in TDK's head

all three pieces of N's trilogy are sitting on same boat with strings attach to each other,one got dragged under the water,others follow.(so try not slap your own cheek)

TDKR is the crucial stone of N's trilogy ---Three in One(and perfectly represents one of the fundamental substances of Dark Knight trilogy )
HA! What is this nonsense? Just because one movie is bad doesn't make the others bad because they're sequels to it. X-Men 1 and 2 ain't crap because X-Men 3 is. Neither is Spider-Man 1 and 2 lame because the third one was either.

Last edited by Fudgie; 11-07-2012 at 04:42 AM.