View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:17 AM   #102
Saving Aunt May
Default Re: Matthew Vaughn Is NOT Helming X-Men: First Class Sequel - Part 1

Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I am already disliking Mark Millar's consulting contribution to FOX's Marvel movies so far. He was hired to be the creative consultant and then a few weeks later, Matthew Vaughn gave up on being the director of DOFP to do Mark Millar's movie! Ugh!
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Yep! Not exactly fighting in the X-Men corner is he? Unless he has not had much of a warm welcome from the existing producers/writers. I wonder how they reacted to the news he was coming on board.
It does seem like he just dropped out of FC2 at the drop of a hat to do another movie which doesnt sound anywere near as interesting. Very strange considering FC is his best movie so far. He obviously wasnt as committed to X-Men as we would have liked.

Makes me wonder how much of FC was actually his considering how quickly and easily he dropped the sequel.

2015 movie ratings out of 10:

1)Mad Max: Fury Road-9(2)Kingsman: The Secret Service-9(3)Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation-9(4)The Martian-8.5(5)Ex Machina-8.5(6)Jurassic World-8.5(7)Ant Man-8.5(8)Avengers: Age Of Ultron-8(9)John Wick-8(10)It Follows-8(11)Terminator: Genisys-7(12)Chappie-6
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote