View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #61
TheFuture
Rising

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

It's the perfect trilogy to me because TDKR was exactly the ending I wanted. What kept me so emotionally involved in the entire story of the trilogy was Bruce and his journey.

At the end of TDK grief had consumed Bruce's life. His parents, Rachel and Harvey: he lost all of them. I wanted to see this pain and grief catch up with him and that's exactly what I got in TDKR. A lot of people hated the first hour but I loved it. I found it so fascinating watching Bruce, a broken man, struggle to get over the trauma in his life and trying to reinsert himself back into the world. To me, the people who complain about not enough Batman failed to get what the trilogy was essentially all about: Bruce.....and I think TDKR did a great job in completing his story.

So yeah, where was I.....in sum, I loved TDKR because it gave me exactly what I wanted so in turn, it is a perfect trilogy for me.

Oh and OP, in future give your own opinion when starting a thread, you don't want people thinking you're a troll now do you?