View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #89
Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
And I could write multiple essays for the counterpoint. We have one thing in common though, the arguments are tiring and repeating oneself gets old.
Fair enough.

Make no mistake, the arguments run in circles and can go on forever. I don't see either side convincing the other any time soon.
Agreed. That's probably why I feel it's pointless by now to further continue the arguments and feel like I don't have a lot of energy for them anymore (at least for the big serious ones). TDKR is a very controversial film within the Bat fanbase now that I think about it.

Originally Posted by Deserana View Post
I do not remember this film having any inconsistancies with the others.... character/theme-wise that is nor does it ever contradict itself. Maybe it did and I can't remember but nothing sticks out.
If you're interested, I recommend you watch the podcast I linked. My friends addressed a lot of the inconsistencies and contradictions. The commentary I linked also addresses a good chunk of those.

How I rate movies: