View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #89
Shikamaru
Side-Kick

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
And I could write multiple essays for the counterpoint. We have one thing in common though, the arguments are tiring and repeating oneself gets old.
Fair enough.

Quote:
Make no mistake, the arguments run in circles and can go on forever. I don't see either side convincing the other any time soon.
Agreed. That's probably why I feel it's pointless by now to further continue the arguments and feel like I don't have a lot of energy for them anymore (at least for the big serious ones). TDKR is a very controversial film within the Bat fanbase now that I think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserana View Post
I do not remember this film having any inconsistancies with the others.... character/theme-wise that is nor does it ever contradict itself. Maybe it did and I can't remember but nothing sticks out.
If you're interested, I recommend you watch the podcast I linked. My friends addressed a lot of the inconsistencies and contradictions. The commentary I linked also addresses a good chunk of those.