View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #96
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

I think TDK trilogy is, without question, the gold standard for superhero film trilogies right now.

That being said, I do think TDKR stands out from the trilogy in a number of ways, most of them negatively in comparison to the other films, at least to me. Had it been a bit better, I would say this trilogy could've challenged those of other genres as one of the best of all time.

It doesn't quite reach that far, but we have to remember we're comparing Nolan to himself with this question, and not his contemporaries. I venture to guess that most filmmakers could do far worse than TDKR...

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather

"
White people give him the same compliments: 'He speaks so well! 'He speaks so well' is not a compliment, okay? 'He speaks so well' is some **** you say about retarded people that can talk."
-
Chris Rock