View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:29 AM   #9
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Odd or amusing things to wonder while watching Thor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
hahahahaha OMG, how ever are we going to make it through another 12 months before the next movie opens??

Gee, I guess I'm going to have to look at the movie again.

I'm surprised you didn't point out that the Kirby Destroyer *is* wearing underwear.
Indeed he is, well that answers my "boxers or briefs" question.

Speaking of undergarments, this is next one is more from Avengers than Thor but I'm adding it here anyway.

6) So if Loki can magically change his clothes like he does several times in Avengers, then does that mean he's walking around nekkid all the time? and he just makes his closes appear to be there? Good thing he's a frost giant, otherwise that might be a bit chilly.

Quote:
Oh, and under the heading of other random silliness, there exists a Destroyer bobblehead doll.
As you may have guessed I'd be more interested in the Loki or Tom Hiddleston Bobblehead doll. LOL With either, they should speak while they are bobbling, Loki says things like "now if you'll excuse me, I have to destroy Jotunheim" and "freedom is life's great lie"... and Tom just apologizes profusely for bobbling quite so much, does spot on impersonations of his co-stars, and then offers you some "pudding".

Last edited by elizah72; 11-09-2012 at 07:46 AM.
elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote